replace 2nd gen tank

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 21:57:49 PDT 2008

I've never had problems with a newer bike - clean it out, wash it a
bit (BBs in a pint or two of gas, seal & shake vigorously) and unless
you get a lot of ugly crud you're good to go. If it's bad, consider
the integrity. Modern tanks are pretty thin; any significant amount of
rust coming out of the tank means probable pinholes. In that case
probe the tank for soft spots, and worst case get a can of kreem.
Follow the directions EXACTLY.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41