Best Street and Track Day Tires

Thomas J. Fitzpatrick III celticracing at
Sat Jun 7 16:11:05 PDT 2008

Howdy, all.

I'm sure this has been discussed a gazillion times, but I'm finally getting
ready to put my gen 1 SV on the track for some track days, yet still want to
be able to ride on the street.  Locally, I've heard the Dunlop Qualifiers
are good, but that most SV guys and gals prefer the Pirelli Diablo Super

I'm not interested in mileage, just performance, as I don't get the chance
to wear out many tires anyway, but I do wear out my skin since I'm velocity
challenged in the skills dept.

Tom Fitzpatrick

Celtic Racing #806