Best Street and Track Day Tires

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 19:38:08 PDT 2008

Frankly the Pirelli has a broader heat range, works great in the rain
and is much more supple than anything I've seen out of Dunlop lately.
I use my takeoffs for street use - rain, wind, snow... . They work
sorta in snow up to about an inch, after that you'll want rain tires,
studs, chains - or a lighter dirt bike. (grin)

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41