Searching lots of forums for parts?

Greg McCullough greg at developingmedia.com
Sun Jun 8 12:13:21 PDT 2008

Just wanted to let you guys (and gals) know about a project I've been
working on.  It should make searching for SV race stuff a little bit easier.

RideMerchant.com is a new free moto classifieds site.  I know. yet another
site to search.  But here's the deal.  All the classifieds items from
SVRider, WERA, BARF, plus a few other non-SV forums are cross-updated onto
RideMerchant every few hours.  So. search once on RideMerchant, and skip
checking the other sites.
http://www.ridemerchant.com/classifieds/item/find.

Thanks for putting up with my spam.  Feel free to email me any feedback or
suggestions.  We're still in the early stages with this, so all feedback is
much appreciated.

Greg