Searching lots of forums for parts?

Greg McCullough greg at ridemerchant.com
Sun Jun 8 16:16:05 PDT 2008

The "spam" comment was in regards to emailing this DL about something other
than my SV questions.

Pulling listings like this and making them available via a search engine is
technically the same as what Google/Yahoo/etc do for every site on the net,
just in a more specific manner.  But yes, I have gathered some agreements
already and am continuing that process with more sites.

You'll also notice that we're only pulling the first post, and link back to
the original site for all the details and contact stuff.  We're only trying
to make it easier riders to keep track of stuff that's available in the
community.