Bike Pricing Question

Joanna Moss jo at fapg.net
Mon Jun 9 20:54:03 PDT 2008

The bike was formally totaled. I know it is worth less with a salvage
title. Fortunately, the friend who wants to buy it has experience with
getting salvage titles.

I would think it would be worth more than $1500 running and complete,
even with a salvage title. However, it does seem a bit high considering
how much work it needs. I'll think about it.

Thanks to everyone for the advice. It gives me a great starting point.

- Joanna