Another Track Day tire question?

Mike Moore mike at moorecc.com
Wed Jun 18 10:52:41 PDT 2008

Eric,

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm not sure why they say the DC III will last
longer either.  I'm just going on what I've been told.  Might be because
everyone on the DC III is running 600s or liter bikes and normally wear the
center as fast as the edges. LOL.  Of course the DC III is a little less
cost to start with.

How many track days did you get out of a set of the SC tires?  If I
understand correctly the slicks and DOTs are the same rubber with the tread
in the DOT.

mike