Searching lots of forums for parts?

Greg McCullough greg at ridemerchant.com
Wed Jun 18 17:55:52 PDT 2008

Coming soon.  I'll shoot you an email to beta test it.

FWIW, our program also scans the post content and makes an educated guess at
the price of the item, whether it's been sold, and extracts a thumbnail
picture for search results.  Gives you a bit more than title/description
that you get with basic RSS.