Another Track Day tire question?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:52:50 PDT 2008

Thanks Jo. I think I will experiment with some sort of compromise. I
am having success getting good drives out of the corner, but can do
better as far as getting into the corners -- getting the bike to
change direction more quickly and staying forward to get that bite.

You guys (especially Z since he gave me my suspension setup) give me
your opinion on this.

If I get my weight more forward and ride the front harder, would
adding a click or two of rebound to the Penske be a good idea to try
to increase rear traction a touch on corner exit? What would be the
downside of that?

Thanks,
Erik