Riding style

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Thu Jun 19 22:17:51 PDT 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 9:52 PM, Jo Rhett wrote:
> I'm probably the opposite of you, riding style.  I'm all over the
> front and hard hard on the brakes into the corner.  I keep the rear
> lower, but drop the front even lower and just lay on top of the
> front tire for corner entry.  My front and rear tires wear at about
> the same rate.

On this topic, I just upload some pictures from T-hill last week, and
you can see how low and on the front tire I ride into the corners.
The latter picture I'm actually pushing the front (not by choice) into
Turn 14.

Entering turn 3, which is off-camber:
	http://www.fastlizardracing.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=110

Entering turn 14, which is tight 130-degrees but fast:
	http://www.fastlizardracing.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=112

#553 WERA / AFM