Riding style

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:28:56 PDT 2008

Nice pics.

Yeah your style is different from mine but not by a ton. You are
indeed way up on the tank. I lean more and have my ass further back
and maybe hug the tank a little more. But next weekend I'm definitely
going to try getting forward a little more in some of the turns. The
only time I ever push the front is actually coming out of some of the
faster turns.

I have used the video to see where I'm fast and where I'm slow. Where
I'm slow is in the slower turns, especially tight turns that
immediately follow a turn in the opposite direction. Oh yeah, and on
the straights. :)

Maybe if I can learn to combine the two techniques I can get better.