Changing gearing -- front vs rear

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 20:29:32 PDT 2008

Thanks guys. It was for Barber. It actually seemed to be pretty good
gearing for the track, but it just seems that since I'm usually taking
the rear wheel off to put a new tire on anyway, I might as well just
aquire a couple of different rear sprockets. Also last time when I had
a guy help me put the 15 back on at the track last time, he also had
to mess with the clutch adjustment?