Riding style

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 20:34:03 PDT 2008

Nice pics Jo.
You're higher up on the tank than me too - different styles. Probably
explains why there's a range of suspension settings used. Like Erik I
tend to stay more off the inside of the saddle and push my shoulders
inside. Probably why raising the rear and dropping the front works for
me, by the time we get into our respective corner positions the
chassis numbers are likely the same.

Tire wear is all over the place. When I shared the bike with an AMA
pro friend he wore the rear, I wore out the front. These days I'm more
even.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #41