expected HP with CAM mod?

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 23 12:33:27 PDT 2008

What dyno? That is ok for factory pro dyno, you will pick up another
4-5 hp with flatslides. If that is dynojet dyno, it is terrible.

What mains? I would suggest somewhere around 150-152

I'd throw the dynoidiot needles in the trash and run stock needles
shimmed 40 thou and fuel screws three turns out with stock pilot jets