expected HP with CAM mod?

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon Jun 23 20:31:16 PDT 2008

I'd find a Factory pro dyno and get some numbers you can work with. If you
can't find one near you. Dyno jets in most case will tune fat if it is show
fat now then it is really fat. 65 is low for a stock motor in most cases are
around 68 to 71. What does the graph look like any dips? If you don't have
dips them all you need to do is main jet. What do you have in the now?

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"
KC at brgracing.com