2005-2006 Engine Swap

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 21:27:37 PDT 2008

Engine mods? Depends on what you're doing. Street stuff? Probably not.
Racing? Probably. I had a long talk with Dan Zlock (Zlock Racing)
about this recently. There's a missing thrust bearing for the crank;
without it the crank tends to saw into the cases. Weird. 2nd gen rods
are weak and tend to break racing, a few other things.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #41