2005-2006 Engine Swap

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 21:57:52 PDT 2008

i'll bow out and let you and Dan duke it out on that. (grin) Actually,
I think I got it wrong - it's the bearings that eat into the crank. I
see how it can happen (crank flex is the culprit) but not how the
bearings (which I always thought were soft) do it. I haven't seen them
myself; maybe there's a hard outer shell?

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41