All that for 3 HP?

Armen Amirian rugerii at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 13:33:46 PDT 2008

Read the list of parts and fondling to get 65 HP. Gotta say I'm underwhelmed. I have a totally stock pipe, K+N A/F, stock carbs with needles shimmed and mixture screws turned out, 520 chain conversion and -1 on the rear gearing. At Pocono last year it put out 62+ HP on the local guys dyno who seemed to know what he was doing.
Lots less money and twiddling and I don't piss off the neighbors.
Perfectly linear HP/torque curve and dead straight fuel curve. Did a track day at Loudon a few weeks ago and the bike was flawless. Pulls from 3-10.5K very cleanly.
Sorry if I am underwhelmed.
Oh, and did I mention 50 MPG with me and the goil and two 28 liter Givi saddlebags, and the 35 liter top box, doing a steady 75 mph?