All that for 3 HP?

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Wed Jun 25 20:04:58 PDT 2008

OK Let me se if I have this right. You had a car guy doing your dyno stuff?
I'm most case car guys are clueless about motorcycles. Mechanic that can
tune both car and bike are far and few between... You put cams in? Whose
cams? Where they set. I need opening and closing numbers please. What
Compression are you at. Most likely where the power is hiding is in the cam
time. If the cams are not set at the right point You can make shit for
power. That would explain why you bike is low on power. And is fat on fuel.

Here is a list of FACTROY PRO tuning centers in FL Go to one of them. Even
if it is a bit of a drive I'm pretty sure it will be worth the time. The
factory pro dyno is a true tuning dyno. We have a pretty good reputation for
make top HP. We could not do it with out the Factory pro set up.
Let me know whaer your cams are at and I'll try to help.
Gulf Breeze Allstar Hyperformance LLC
Troy Crider 5668 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Bldg B suite #5
Gulf Breeze FL 32583
(850) 932-0303
 FACTORY PRO TUNING CENTER #6 in Florida
West Melbourne
154 Park Hill Blvd Atlantic Cycle Service
MC dyno tuning (321) 725-8151
John France Independent Performance
Honda - HD - Kawasaki  Suzuki - Yamaha - and more.
Full race and street performance tuning  TEKA SFI TEKA 4usb
Power Commander
CV Carb tuning
Keihin FCR Tuning
Mikuni Smoothbore tuning Low Inertia
EC997
New 2006 4 gas EGA w/ Water Separator
Longwood
(just north of Orlando)
 Full Spectrum Racing
Dick Suarez (407) 260-5883 FACTORY PRO TUNING CENTER #1 in Florida
Independent Performance
Full Race tuning and Street Tuning TEKA SFI
Power Commander
CV Carb tuning
Keihin FCR Tuning
Mikuni Smoothbore tuning Low Inertia