Another Track Day tire question?

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:41:51 PDT 2008

So, Randy, do you have a setup for a 1st gen -- all the required
parts? (Obviously Mike has first dibs.)

Does this increase or decrease the total weight of the SV by much?

I might want to give this a try if the price is right. I am going to
build a superbike out of this bike at some point anyway. More traction
to drive out of the corners at full lean sounds worth it, since I
really like having the ride height so high on the Penske.

I'm guessing shipping a wheel across the US would absolutely suck though.