Another Track Day tire question?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 22:07:54 PDT 2008

Well, NOBODY has made a firm offer - we're among friends though. I
paid $100 for each wheel + the cush ($35) and bearing kit ($55).
(Sorry Charlie, forgot about the cush.) One has been freshly coated
looks pretty good and comes with a decent Pirelli slick, the other is
merely good. Both have rotors. I'd like to get something like that out
of it. Doesn't have to be full value, but something close - between
$120 and $150 might be right. I can see that Mike won't want to pay
for the spacer kit he can't use so he may be priced out, but then
maybe it's easier to find F3 wheels now. I never did come by any of
the $60 deals.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41