Another Track Day tire question?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Thu Jun 26 22:33:24 PDT 2008

On Jun 26, 2008, at 7:41 PM, Erik Weber wrote:
> Does this increase or decrease the total weight of the SV by much?

My wheel with spacers and cushing weights darn near exactly the same
as the stock SV wheel.

> I'm guessing shipping a wheel across the US would absolutely suck
> though.

You can get those wheels at nearly any motorcycle junkyard.  They were
popular bikes, and everyone always bends the front wheel, not the
rear.  You only need to pay shipping to get the spacers and such from
Zoran ;-)

#553 WERA / AFM