Another Track Day tire question?

Mike Moore mike at moorecc.com
Fri Jun 27 06:40:58 PDT 2008

Hope I didn't insult you by a lowball offer, but I really just started
looking and was going by current ebay auctions.  As you said I really don't
want to pay for a spacer kit I can't use so but I would give $120 for one
assuming the shipping was around $20-30 which is what I've paid in the past.

Thanks for all the info in this post.

Mike