Another Track Day tire question?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 13:28:10 PDT 2008

No insult assumed Mike - like I said, we're among friends here. I
suspect the inclusion of the bearing kit may be more than you'll want
to pay (not that I blame you) but if you're interested in one of the
other wheels I have I can check fitment for you. The new GSXR rim I
mentioned is particularly nice, but may be too much.
Randy Grein, WMRRA #41