Another Track Day tire question?

Mike Moore mike at moorecc.com
Fri Jun 27 14:22:55 PDT 2008

I would be interested in anything that would allow me to run Pirelli DCIIIs
180/17 on my 2006 SV650.  Like I said I gladly pay around $150 shipped right
now.  If I find I'm way off in price I'll certainly pay what it's worth.
Like I said I just started looking and I my Dutch background tend to make me
cheap. LOL.

If you've got something else that would fit, I would be very interested.  I
just need to understand what else I have to get.  Rotors,cush, spacers,
etc.

If I don't respond before Monday it because I'm leaving soon for a track day
and probably won't have any internet access.

Just curious, where are you located?

Thanks again and have a great weekend
Mike