All that for 3 HP

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sat Jun 28 09:23:23 PDT 2008

<but sounds like cam timing is off. Is there an
<Exhaust analyzer available to check mixture>
Randy is right....
YES cam timing is OFF. Jay used to work with me here. He moved to Tampa.
I'll get a hold of him if you like and see if he can look at the bike. Jay
is very good with cam timing. I know he can help.
Your going down the rabbit hole with the back pressure stuff. You need to
look at the cam timing. If you can do a compression test leak down and check
the valve adjustment and let me know what they are. And like I said get on a
factory pro dyno. Orlando is not that far from Tampa. It will be worth the
trip. The fact the guy who has the factory dyno bought one shows he knows
something.

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"