Cometic gaskets

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Tue Mar 4 07:36:20 PST 2008

Piston weight is very important. 8 gram heavier then stock can make motor go
boom.  We use super light from Zlock racing. There a Wisco piston but Dan
design. We all so do a light weight stator rotor we take about 400 grams off
the stator help with the 2 gen cranks, so the noise does not brake off.
If it is not too late, I would weight the pistons and see how they stack up
to the stock. I've seen a lot of rods broken because of to heavy a piston.
And the poor rod gets through under the bus. Will the fat ass piston laughs
in the corner...

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"