WTB custom rearset adapter

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:50:46 PST 2008

Dave, I heard back from the seller. The guy's name is W. Blair Layton
-- sounds very familiar. If he doesn't post on this list maybe it's
the other SV list. At any rate, here is his response:

"[The adjustability] allows for smaller steps in between a larger
total up and back so you have many more choices than just up 1 inch
and back 1 inch.

Q:  What is the furthest up / back the adjustable plates offer?

A: The very top hole is 1.39" higher than stock and 1.00" further
back. The farthest aft column is 1.39" further aft than stock. The
holes are spaced at 0.39"."

So, I take it you can go 1.4 inches up and 1 inch back, or you can go
1 inch up and 1.4 inches back, but not 1.4 inches up and back (would
need one more hole up there in the corner).

Sounds pretty good for $50 . . .