WTB custom rearset adapter

Andy Preston andy at prestonmedina.com
Thu Mar 6 19:41:46 PST 2008

If you wan't to try making your own, http://www.emachineshop.com/ is a
decent way of getting parts made, and the CAD program is much simpler
and intuitive than any other I've used. When I was selling tank spacers,
I had them made through there. Single quantity price is expensive, but
go up to 15 or 20 piece parts and it gets pretty reasonable.The problem
with footrest hangers is that they are sided, so you need two parts,
doubling the cost. I did once come up with a design of the cheesegrater
style that allowed for both up and down adjustment, that way it would
just need to be flipped to work on either side, halving the cost. I have
Harris on my SVS, you can see the style on this web page
http://www.gostar-racing.com/boards/discus/messages/3/1478.html?1108473732
This allows 1/2" adjustment, if you don't have the extra plate and just
move the footpeg, the adjustment granularity is much coarser since the
bolt for the footrest is much bigger. I don't know the total up and back
from SVS, but unlike most SV rearsets, these Harris ones are based on
SVS locations, not SV.

Andy