WTB custom rearset adapter

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 12:46:04 PST 2008

Hey thanks a lot Andy. I had actually downloaded the CAD program and
then forgotten about it!

Those Harris ones look pretty cool. But, I did a search for them for
sale and only found what look to be a new style that is more of a
typical full rearset.

For $50 I'm pretty sure I'll try the adapters I mentioned in an
earlier post. Can't hurt to have some extra parts lying around at any
rate.