WTB custom rearset adapter

Erik Weber yoober at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 14:28:31 PDT 2008

Well, I of course don't know the answer to either of your questions.
The adapters I have on the bike are slightly thicker at about 3/8 of
an inch. Also the difference in right/left design -- maybe it's
because of the rear brake assembly on one side? Dunno.

If anyone thinks this part would unsafe please let me know (as in, it
would bend under the pressure of normal racing footwork). Otherwise, I
am going to try it. Heck the price is right, the seller seems to be on
the up and up, and it should give me the exact amount of clearance I
need if not comfort.

Erik