Piston Weights

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Mon Mar 10 19:36:54 PDT 2008

Don't know if anybody cares but..........................

Just weighed a couple more pistons. I weighed a stock used
busa piston (complete) and got the same weight as Zoran
within 1gr. I also measured a used +3mm Wiseco. It came
in at 280gr with rings and clips and the pin was 75gr vs the
Busa pin that was 65gr. The Busa pin was 6mm shorter and
had a wall thickness of 3.4mm vs the Wiseco pin that had a
3.7mm wall thickness.

-   stock busa complete 301gr (used)
-   +3mm Wiseco complete 355gr (used)