Piston Weights

Jake Meyer meyerjme at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 15:31:22 PDT 2008

I know I'm a n00b here, but I have to ask - how many people on this e-mail
list are engineers?  mechanics?  I'm just wondering how many years of
design/build/repair/modify experience is sitting in my inbox on any given
day...  I'm a mechanical engineer with only about 7 years experience working
on cars.  Zero experience on bikes :) - so thanks to everyone for sharing
your knowledge and experience.

Jake