Piston Weights

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 18:24:58 PDT 2008

There are a few others, while not builders or engineers have
significant experience/knowledge regarding racing. Ernie generally
knows what he's talking about. Z and KC are major builders and racers
(former); you guys have what - about 40 years experience between you?
I (usually) know what I'm talking about although there are days...
(grin). I'm pretty good with the physics of racing and condensing
explanations into layman terms but leave the actual engine building to
guys with the specialized knowledge to do so. The racers here
generally have years of experience and do (most) of their own work.

The knowledge/BS ratio is pretty high here, esp. compared to some
other lists I've read. A pure BS answer lasts about 30 seconds and I
can't recall an actual fight about anything. Feel free to chime in - a
lot of tech discussions are like this one, very collaborative.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41
Micapeak SV list admin