Piston Weights

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Fri Mar 14 08:40:51 PDT 2008

 I've been spinning wrenches, for 32 years have owned BRG since 1988.
Machinist for 20 welder for the same. Been build motors for at least that
long. Blown all kinds of stuff up. Have won all kinds of championships. Last
year we were tuning for Dave Stanton. Dave has the 1# plate in the AFM. And
I'm still learning. I don't post a lot but I keep my eye open.  I don't have
a lot of time. Not like Z where he just sits around drinks coffee and smokes
his cigarettes. :-P

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products
"We Have Sickness For Quickness"