Zoran's Stupid Club Award?

iangillies at alamedanet.net iangillies at alamedanet.net
Fri Mar 14 12:42:11 PDT 2008

What are the Suzuki Cup rules?

I don't get it, you say you want a cheap prod class, but it always ends up
turning into a money pit like every other class.  Other organizations have
created spec classes, why can't AFM?

Make a list of things that can be changed on the bike and if anyone
deviates from that list they're DQ'd.  It's not rocket science.

• Tires
• brake lines/pads
• bodywork
• shock/fork internals
• exhaust/jetting/PC

I don't understand why it's so complicated.