Zoran's Stupid Club Award?

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 12:47:12 PDT 2008

about same as afm prod rules.cup rules only have hp and weight limit on top
of that.
problem with afm is that everybody is in charge and nobody responsible for
anything.
they show up at meeting once a month and raise hands yes or no without even
thinking what they voting for.
it is kindergarden play box.

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory