Zoran's Stupid Club Award?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Fri Mar 14 15:16:02 PDT 2008

On Mar 14, 2008, at 12:42 PM, iangillies at alamedanet.net wrote:
> Make a list of things that can be changed on the bike and if anyone
> deviates from that list they're DQ'd.  It's not rocket science.
>
> • Tires
> • brake lines/pads
> • bodywork
> • shock/fork internals
> • exhaust/jetting/PC
>
> I don't understand why it's so complicated.

It's not.  That is pretty much the exact rules for WERA Superstock
and AFM Production.

The gotcha is whether or not "fork internals" includes changes to the
fork caps.  Everyone else (including the AMA now) has ruled that this
allows changing the fork cap but not the fork body/tubes.

AFM just ruled otherwise, a few days before a race.

#553 WERA / AFM