Torque values GSXR

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 16 14:46:13 PDT 2008

right,and I said I had no problem doing that to caps.
but,board members started to interpret rule their own way,few different ways
actually since there is 6 of them.
instead simply make decision and say mod caps they started nonsense.
this is not any safety issue or anything complicated that can not be solved
within minutes.with right people on board.

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881
www.twfracing.com