AFM Board

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 16 21:11:27 PDT 2008

Wayne:

I owe you an apology for the remark.  I know you and Joe worked very
hard for years to improve the club and did a tremendous amount of work.
I know you brought a lot to the club.  I don't think I have ever said
differently. I don't in any way want to make a negative remark about
your work.

I also believe that a family dynasty influenced the way the club ran.
Nothing wrong with that, illegal, or anything else. Just a fact of
life.
A really good reason board members should be limited to six years total.

Ernie