carbs

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon Mar 17 08:31:41 PDT 2008

Hi Wendell
Take a deep breath.
I would simply sit down tonight and read the carb section on your repair
manual. The pick up a couple of cans of carb spray and take the carbs apart
take all the jets out and start cleaning them out. It's not hard to do just
take time and eye for detail.
Let me or Z know if you need some help.

KC Gager
BRG Racing Products