Torque values GSXR

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Mar 17 12:06:14 PDT 2008

I know.  But he was there for all of the rules meeting *AND* the
discussion of allowable fork changes under 9.2 rules.  That's why I
am calling him out on the finger pointing.

Summary of my complaint:  nobody read the rule, yourself included
even when you were on the rules committee.  So don't point at us.

#553 WERA / AFM