Headlight for '03 with Sharkskinz race fairing

tlc at sas.upenn.edu tlc at sas.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 19 07:40:13 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have a 2003 SV with a Sharkskinz race upper, and I'm looking to add a headlight to
this bike in order to make it "street legal". Wondering if anyone has done the same,
and/or has any suggestions on a lamp, mounting, etc.. I'd like minimize any mods
(holes) to the body work, and use the existing switch wiring. I'm also not opposed to
mounting the light in a slightly oddball place, like above the speedo and behind the
windscreen.

Thanks for any suggestions.
-dave