Wendell Crain wendell_crain at
Fri Mar 21 16:32:09 PDT 2008

After putting the carbs back together and into the bike, it was backfiring worse than before. Running 4-5K it would sound like the deer hunters here during gun season. Tried to use the carb cleaner to see if there was a vacuum leak, but nothing. Left it until this morning, since I had scheduled a day off work. Took the carbs back out, and put the choke cables routed the correct way instead of the messed up way I had done. Took my time putting everything back together and changed the spark plugs along the way. Now it runs terrific without the extra bangs. Thanks everyone.

Windows Live Hotmail is giving away Zunes.