carbs

Wendell Crain wendell_crain at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:32:09 PDT 2008

After putting the carbs back together and into the bike, it was backfiring worse than before. Running 4-5K it would sound like the deer hunters here during gun season. Tried to use the carb cleaner to see if there was a vacuum leak, but nothing. Left it until this morning, since I had scheduled a day off work. Took the carbs back out, and put the choke cables routed the correct way instead of the messed up way I had done. Took my time putting everything back together and changed the spark plugs along the way. Now it runs terrific without the extra bangs. Thanks everyone.