Torque values GSXR

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Mar 24 11:16:58 PDT 2008

Same here, Randy.  We can't vote at meetings, we can't even talk at
the meetings unless the President decides to recognize us.  When I've
been at the meetings, oftimes the President decides he's heard enough
of the issue even when the board is clearly not in agreement and
there are substantial members who wish to say something on the topic.

(Kevin is generally a good guy, but this format makes it too easy for
board to ignore members)

#553 WERA / AFM