factory pro shift kit?

Greg McCullough greg at developingmedia.com
Fri May 2 11:00:18 PDT 2008

Yes, I read it.  Maybe I had it previously memorized or maybe I read it just
now to verify my uninformed statement...

9.2.11 (i)

Transmission gears may be shimmed only for the purpose of proper engagement.
Standard or aftermarket shims may be utilized.  Shifter return or detent
springs may be replaced with aftermarket springs.

No mention of shift star...