New bike?

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 00:58:08 PDT 2008

if you want to race ss just get new one.
penske is easy to turn in to second gen..email me direct and I can help you
with that.
I am also dealer for Leo Vince if you want best :)
rear wheel needs all spacers and bearings to work.front can work also(as
long you have both fronts from first gen)but would not be legal for ss.

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881
www.twfracing.com