Looking for parts

Wendell Crain wendell_crain at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 05:52:34 PDT 2008

I hate to spam everyone like this, but I am putting together a second bike for a race at the end of the month. I thought I had everything, but found I do not and probably will run into others as well. If anyone has these laying around and would like to get rid of them, let me know. These would all be for a 1st gen.

Front axle spacer for the inside of the right fork (54741-03FA0)Rear caliper stay (64310-19F00) & bolts/nuts (09100-10187/08319-31107)Dogbone bolt/nut (09103-12034/08319-3112A)

I am looking to get these on the way as quick as possible, so I am looking in several places. I apologize if you have seen my request somewhere else.

Thanks!

Wendell