1st gen aftermarket subframe for sale

james smith sgwabd1971 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 19:22:57 PDT 2008

sorry man. I was gonna sell it with the bike but I think it scared off a couple of potential buyers around here, scared of getting protested. So I put stocker back on and will relist bike.
  Tho, the front runners in cmra sv classes, novice and expert, are certainly not slow. I think these guys thinking they're gonna get torn down to the main bearings with my '02 SV are being optimistic!

KC <kc at brgracing.com> wrote:
  Would you guys stop that.... how can I make a living if you don't buy new.
:-)