OT, no BI, NSVC: folding ice bucket

Jim Stewart js at strappe.com
Tue May 6 14:01:41 PDT 2008

I'm going on a 7 or 8 day ride in June and I like to have a nice glass of
champagne at the end of a day's ride. Here's how I've chilled it in the past:
http://www.strappe.smugmug.com/gallery/2940424_XndXR#158712672_kFbPR

I'm not an elegant sort, and the wastebasket is good enough for a dirty biker,
but I'd prefer something a bit more dignified. I may have guests.  :-)

So: anyone know of a foldable or collapsible ice bucket? A bonus would be if
it's insulated. Something I can stuff in my saddlebag without wasting valuable
space?

-js

--
http://www.strappe.com